Company: Ideal Innovations, Inc.
Location: Quantico, VA
Clearance Requirement: Top Secret
Estimated Award Notification Date: o/a 1 September 2012
Application Documents: Resume, Letter of Intent, Date of Availability & Verification of Clearance
Contact: Pam Kocher (email@example.com
FORENSIC EXAMINER: TOOLMARKS (4 Vacancies)
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Process and examine evidence and forensic materials submitted by contributors, document and report results of examinations, and perform peer reviews.
• Interact and collaborate with other group/team members and other forensic staff to ensure a high quality and accurate product.
• Provide training and mentorship to contractor and client personnel to provide a highly trained staff.
• Minimum Education: baccalaureate degree from an accredited university/college with twenty four (24) credit hours in physical or life sciences (chemistry, biology, geology, etc.).
• Minimum/General Experience: Prefer a minimum of five (5) years recent experience as a certified Forensic Examiner (ten (10) years for Senior Personnel) in an accredited laboratory.
• Must successfully
o Complete and pass client training requirements.
o Complete client’s competency test within the time period as set forth by its program. At a minimum, the competency test will include:
Examination of sufficient unknown samples to cover the anticipated spectrum of job duties and evaluation of his/her ability to perform suitable testing methods;
Completing client’s exam report to appropriately convey results and/or conclusion and their significance; and
A written or oral examination to assess his/her knowledge of the discipline, category of testing, or task being performed.
• Have intermediate level competency in PhotoShop (Photographer) and Microsoft Office Suite programs (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
• Be able to work well in a team environment; possess excellent organizational skills.
• Must be able to meet the following physical demands:
o Lift 70 lbs. to a working height of 48 inches
o General office and laboratory duties/functions
• Be willing to relocate to the Quantico, VA area.
• Able to acquire and maintain Top Secret clearance.